Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Cran-Lemon Wedding: Details! (Part 1)

I was planning to show you the photos of me getting into my dress in his post. Before I do that, I thought I'd show you the pretty detail shots that our photographer took. I've included links to my original posts on these details.

Before the wedding, I gave our photographer a list of detail shots I wanted. He got pretty much everything on my list and I'm really happy with how the photos came out!

The Flowers

Flower delivery! My bouquet, three bridesmaid bouquets and one throw-away bouquet (which I didn't throw, and instead gave to my aunt who wanted it).

Close up of my bouquet

Close up of the bridesmaid bouquet

My bouquet with our DIY cran-lemon invitation.
(I blurred out our last names.)

The Paloma's Nest bouquet charm I won on Weddingbee!
The thread became my "something blue."

The Dress and Accessories

My lovely Mikaela gown
My mom gave me the fabric hanger to hang it on. This was my "something new."

I loved the ruching so much! I wasn't originally going to wear the broach that came with the dress, but I'm glad I changed my mind. It gave my simple dress extra flair.

My DIY shoes! I loved how they came out. Mmm fluffy fabric flowers. :)

My mom's pearl necklace that I wore during the ceremony (my "old" and "borrowed"), my earrings, bracelet (which I actually forgot to put on--oops) and our wedding bands.

Everything together, including my garter which I got from this Etsy seller. I also had a fabric hair flower, which you'll see in my next post.

The Rings

Our wedding bands on my bouquet

On our invitation (last names blurred)

Close-up on our invitation

I'll share part 2 of our ceremony/reception details soon! Next up: I finally put that dress on. :)

Catch up!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bouquets!! Such great colors. And that picture with your necklace as a heart around the other jewelry is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! The colors are so fun and "fall." I can't wait to read your dress post - those and detail posts are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots! I love detail photos, and I think my favorite is the one of your bouquet and the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in the bouquets... so pretty! All of these detail shots came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bouquet - the colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love detail shots! You r bouquet, shoes, and jewelry are gorgeous! I love your color scheme so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors! I have to admit, I was worried about them...but I adore them. They are bright and yet warm and inviting. They are fun and yet elegant and romantic. You nailed it, girl. The bouquets are just beautiful! Can't wait to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! I am loving seeing everything come together that you've blogged about in the past. Your bouquet was out of this world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your wedding florals. The colours are so unexpected!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!